We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We would also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. To accept cookies and proceed click here . For further information please click here

x

Boodle's is a Private Members' Club, founded in 1762 by the Earl of Shelburne, later the Marquess of Lansdowne and Prime Minister. The Club was originally located at 49-51 Pall Mall, and moved to its present premises at 28 St. James's Street in 1782. The Club was named after its Head Waiter, Edward Boodle.